Ob/Gyns and Urogynecologists
- West End Obgyn – The board-certified practitioners and caring medical staff of West End Ob/Gyn support your good health and provide the most effective treatments available in the metro Richmond area, including the MonaLisa Touch treatment. Dr. Davis, Dr. Mahoney, Dr. Dausch and Dr. Murray are strong advocates of Postpartum Strong® and have seen amazing results in their patients through this program.
- Dr. Tovia Smith – Urogynecologist at Virginia Women’s Center and advocate of Postpartum Strong® and musculoskeletal strength to support pelvic health
- Dr. Edmund Schoeffler – Obstetrics and Gynecology at Virginia Women’s Center. Advocate of Postpartum Strong® and has added a three month post-delivery checkup to assess if physical therapy is needed to aid in recovery.
Fitness / Sports
- Fleet Feet Sports – Owner Jeff Wells and team are dedicated to providing proper shoe fittings and help to assess foot changes post-delivery so that you can get back to your regular exercise routine! Fleet Feet Sports’ Fitlosophy is to help you find the right ”FIT” in your active lifestyle.
- Diva Bootcamp – A group fitness program that works with various abilities (18+), in the beautiful outdoors, year round! Diva Bootcamp aims to empower women to lead their best lives (physically & mentally) through fitness and wellness. They believe that fitness is a way of life, not a destination to arrive at and that a woman’s worth is more than a number on a scale or the size of her pants.
FIT4MOM is the country’s largest fitness program for moms offering pre and post-natal fitness classes for every stage of motherhood. Their mission is to help you make strides in fitness, motherhood and life! Their classes are meant to give you a total body workout and can be modified for any level of exercise!
Baby Clothing and Accessories
- 1Z 2Z 3Z – Lief Anne Stiles Catlett, founder of 1Z 2Z 3Z, was born and raised on the upper East side of Manhattan! The store carries layette, décor, gifts, toys, accessories and apparel ranging from beautiful special occasion dresses to reversible swim trunks and preppy belts.
- Clover– A charming boutique in Carytown who’s vision is to sell natural, organic and environmental-friendly products for you and your family. They sell a variety of products from books, wood toys, shoes, bathing suits, accessories, and now cloth diapers and diapering accessories.
- The Green Baby Planet This locally owned and operated online shop has everything your sustainable family needs! With brands like GroVia, EcoKids, Lille Baby and more….!
RVA Mom Groups
- Cartwheels and Coffee – A playland designed with parents in mind! Located in Carytown, this store is a great place for play dates and connecting with other moms in the area.
- MOPS – MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers. This group connect moms in their own neighborhoods, who meet together to laugh, cry and embrace the journey of motherhood.